2500BS Blue Bund AdBlue Dispensing Tank
Blue Bund AdBlue Dispensing Tanks have been rotationally moulded using a specialist grade of medium density polyethylene and are AdBlue resistant.
Dimensions: 2090 mm (Dia.) x 1930mm (H)
Actual Capacity: 2580 litres
Weight: 200 kg
- 240v AdBlue Pump
- EPDM Suction Hose, Non Return Valve and Strainer
- TODO Dry Break Coupling Fill Connection
- 6m x 3/4" EPDM AdBlue Resistant Delivery Hose
- Stainless Steel Trigger Nozzle with Automatic Shut Off LRC
- Failsafe Overfill Prevention Probe
- Integral Vent
- Lockable Inspection Point
- Lockable Equipment Access
- Electronic Tank Contents Gauge
- Bulkhead Light
- 'Easy Fit" Electrical Connections
Available upon request:
- 2500BSV comes with a vent pack. AdBlue begins to vaporise at 20°C, so to help keep your AdBlue in tiptop condition for longer this optional Vent Pack is available. It consists of a factory fitted, thermostatically controlled Extraction Fan System which regulates the temperature by expelling warm air from inside the tank.
- 2500BSA comes with an arctic pack. AdBlue ordinarily freezes at -11°C. The optional Arctic Pack provides protection against frost and freezing by gently warming the stored solution via a thermostatically controlled 'Heat Trace" System and a 2kW Fan Heater, whilst an Insulated Primary Storage Vessel assists heat retention.
- 2500BSC comes with a Climate Pack. The optional Climate Pack allows you to combine the benefits of both the Vent Pack and the Arctic Pack, to provide year round protection to stored solution. The Climate Pack comprises an Insulated Inner Tank, thermostatically controlled 'Heat Trace" System and thermostatically activated Extraction Fan System.
Accessories also available upon request are:
- ZVA Nozzle: In addition to incorporating a three stage automatic shut off function, the optional ZVA Nozzle reduces the risk of cross contamination during filling. The Elafix 40 collar ensures it is simply not possible to accidentally fill a Diesel tank with AdBlue.
- Electronic Bund Warning Alarm: Allows users and delivery personnel to check for the presence of spilt liquid in the bunded area.
Harlequin Bunded Tanks have been engineered to exceed the most demanding requirements, including the relevant aspects of The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006, British Standard BS5410, The Pollution Prevention Guideline PPG2 and comparable requirements throughout the United Kingdom.
Please note that all bunded oil tanks should only be installed by a suitably competent person e.g. an OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Installation Technician in accordance with supplied instructions and statutory requirements.
Prices displayed includes delivery to addresses in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, excluding offshore addresses and subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises.