45EB, 4200Litres bunded diesel tank
Capacity: 14200L (290gl)
Length: 3100 mm
Width: 1200 mm
Height: 2030 mm
Available with a wide range of pumping options to suit most applications including 240v, 12v, 24v and hand pumps.
Please contact us for options for this tank and current prices.
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of VAT and delivery to addresses in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, excluding offshore addresses and subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
- Fully bunded with cabinet door for access to the pump, gauges and fill point to comply with PPG2.
- UN approved to transport diesel oil on the public highway, designed to be transported either full or empty.
- The EnviroBulka ranges are manufactured to BS799 Part 5 with a tank and bund wall thickness of 3-5mm steel for strength and durability.
- To prevent damage, all pump and pipe work are housed within a lockable vandal proof cabinet.
- Anti-siphon valve for added security.
- Feed and return (1/2") fitted for the connection of auxilary equipment i.e. generators, burners etc.
- In compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2 / PPG26)
- the EnviroBulka range features a bund of 110%.
- All outlets are positioned at the top of the tank to ensure minimal leakage from accidental damage.
Please note that domestic and commercial oil tanks should only be installed by a suitably competent person such as an OFTEC or APHC Registered Oil Tank Installation Technician in accordance with the oil tank manufacturers instructions and statutory requirements. To find a local OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Technician, click here.