Harlequin 10000FS Bunded Diesel Fuel Station
The Harlequin 10000 litre Bunded Fuel Station, 10000FS. The 110% Bunded Diesel Storage and Dispensing Tank, rotationally moulded from a premium grade of fuel resistant, Medium Density Polyethylene.
Length: 3320 mm
Width: 25100 mm
Height: 3020 mm
Weight: 660 kg
Brimful Capacity: 10,975 Litres
Nominal Capacity: 10,425 Litres
Tanks are delivered complete with:
- Offset 2" Fill Point with Screw Cap, Lever Type Isolation Valve and Non Return Valve
- 4" Inspection Point with Plastic Screw Cap
- Fuel Tank Vent
- Duntek 511 Electronic Oil Tank
- Premium Quality Electronic Oil Tank Contents Gauge - 110v and 240v Models Only
- Hydrostatic Oil Tank Contents Gauge - 12v and 24v Models Only
- Cabinet Drip Mat
- Bund Warning Alarm
- LRC Failsafe Overfill Prevention Capability
- Lockable Access
- Choice of 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v Electric Pump
- 10 micron Fuel Particulate Filtration
- 6 metre Fuel Delivery Hose with Automatic Shut Off Nozzle
- Digital Flow Meter
- Emergency Isolation Switch
- Bulkhead Light, 240v Models only
- Battery Fly Leads, 12v and 24v Models only
The 10000FS also comes with the Cobalt Connect Fuel Management system as standard, which is a factory fitted 80 user high leveled technologic System. The system's delivered complete with 10 Fuel Management Keys.
Additionally at an extra cost the Run Dry Pump Protection System which automatically shuts off the pump in the event of the tank running dry and reactivates the system when the tank is refueled
Harlequin Bunded Tanks have been engineered to exceed the most demanding requirements, including the relevant aspects of The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006, British Standard BS5410, Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG2 and comparable requirements throughout the United Kingdom.
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of VAT and delivery to addresses in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, excluding offshore addresses and subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.