Harlequin 1400FS Bunded Diesel Fuel Station
The Harlequin Bunded Fuel Station, 1400FS, is a Bunded Plastic Diesel Storage and Dispensing Tank which is rotationally moulded from a premium grade of fuel resistant, Medium Density Polyethylene.
Diameter: 1580 mm
Height: 1930 mm
Weight: 147 kg
Actual Capacity: 1487 Litres
Nominal Capacity: 1413 Litres
The tanks are delivered complete with:
- 2" BSP Lockable Fill Point with Screw Cap and Chain
- 4" Inspection Point with Plastic Screw Cap
- Weatherproof Fuel Tank Vent
- Contents Dipstick
- Factory Fitted Electrical Connection Point 240V and 110V Models Only
- iTrack 9000 Oil Monitor
- Oil Tank Bund Warning Alarm
- LRC Failsafe Oil Tank Overfill Prevention Capability
- Lockable Access
- Choice of 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v Electric Pump
- Choice of 10 micron Particulate Filtration or 30 micron Integrated Particulate and Water Filtration Mechanical Flow Meter with Resetable Batch Totaliser
- 4 metre Fuel Delivery Hose with Three Stage Automatic Shut Off Nozzle
- Emergency Isolation Switch
- Bulkhead Light, 240v Models only
- Battery Fly Leads, 12v and 24v Models only
Additionally, a factory fitted 4 user Cobalt Connect Fuel Management System can be supplied upon request, extra keys can be purchased to increase the sytem to a 24 user. The system stores up to 80 fuel transactions in its internal memory alone and the data can then be transferred via USB to your laptop/PC. Please note that this system cannot be retrofitted at a later date.
Harlequin Bunded Tanks have been engineered to exceed the most demanding requirements, including the relevant aspects of The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006, British Standard BS5410, Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG2 and comparable requirements throughout the United Kingdom.
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of VAT and delivery to addresses in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, excluding offshore addresses and subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.