Harlequin 5000FS Bunded Diesel Fuel Station
The Harlequin 5000 litre Bunded Fuel Station, 5000FS.
Length: 2800 mm
Width: 2200 mm
Height: 2270 mm
Weight: 380 kg
Actual Capacity: 5307 Litres
Nominal Capacity: 5042 Litres
The 5000FS is a 110% Bunded Diesel Storage and Dispensing Tank. It's rotationally moulded from a premium grade of fuel resistant Medium Density Polyethylene.
Tanks are delivered complete with:
- Offset 2" Fill Point with Lockable Screw Cap, Lever Type Isolation Valve and Non Return Valve
- 4" Inspection Point with Lockable Plastic Screw Cap
- Fuel Tank Vent
- Mechanical Overfill Prevention Valve
- Cabinet Drip Mat
- iTrack 9000 Oil Monitor
- Bund Warning Alarm
- LRC Failsafe Overfill Prevention Capability
- Lockable Access
- Choice of 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v Electric Pump
- 10 micron Particulate Filtration or 30 micron Integrated Particulate and Water Filtration
- 6 metre Fuel Delivery Hose with Three Stage Automatic Shut Off Nozzle
- Digital Flow Meter
- Emergency Isolation Switch
- Bulkhead Light, 240v Models only
- Battery Fly Leads, 12v and 24v Models only
- Factory Fitted Electrical Connection Point - 240V and 110V Models Only
Additionally, a factory fitted 80 user Fuel Management System can be supplied upon request and at additional cost to all 240v models. Please note that this system cannot be retrofitted at a later date.
Harlequin Bunded Tanks have been engineered to exceed the most demanding requirements, including the relevant aspects of The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006, British Standard BS5410, Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG2 and comparable requirements throughout the United Kingdom.
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of VAT and delivery to addresses in Great Britain or Northern Ireland, excluding offshore addresses and subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.