Oil tank installation and replacement services in Wiltshire.Based in Wiltshire, our oil tank replacement and installation teams cover the whole county for domestic and commercial work. We are happy to travel around the county from the south in Salisbury, Amesbury, Tisbury across to Warminster, Trowbridge, Melksham, Westbury and Devizes in the middle and upto Chippenham, Swindon, Marlborough, Calne and Malmesbury in the north.
If you need your domestic heating oil tank to be replaced with a new bunded double skin tank or new require a new installation, please call us, we'll arrange a convenient time for one of our friendly and qualified engineers to visit your property and provide a free survey and offer a quotation for all work required without obligation.
We employ our own OFTEC qualified engineers, so you can be assured of a smooth work flow from start to finished.
Typical procedure for replacing your oil tank would be to contact us and book a free site visit and quotation. If you accept the quotation, we arrange with you a date to carry out the work. Which typically includes:
- Pump and filter the remaining oil from your existing tank into our holding tank.
- Remove and recycle your redundant oil tank.
- Construction of a suitable base for your new chosen oil tank.
- The new tank is then installed with a new filter, level gauge and isolator valve
- The existing oil supply pipe is the reconnected to the new tank installation
- Your oil will then be pumped back to the new tank.
- To finish off, we'll test your boiler, Aga, etc..and issue an OFTEC completion report.
- Replace leaking tank valves and site tubes
- Installation of in line oil filters.
- Oil tank relocation with new supply pipes.
- Clearing blocked oil pipes.
- Tank cleaning, decommissioning and removal.
- Water detection and removal from oil tanks.
Our Landlords Oil Tank service is ideal to ensure that the oil storage tank and pipework is in safe working order.
The service includes:
- Water dip test.
- Oil pipe cleaned and cleared with compressed air.
- Pressure test pipework
- Tank inspection and clean, including supports.
- Filter cleaned and elements changed.
- Assessed with regard to the oil storage regulations and OFTEC guidelines.