Oil tank replacement and Installation services in DorsetOur oil tank installation and replacement services are carried out from our South Wiltshire base, it allows great access to serve the whole Dorset area including all the major towns and villages such as Dorchester, Weymouth, Bridport and Poole in the south of the county, Sherborne, Blandford and Sturminster Newton in Mid county, up across the North of the county, including Shaftesbury and Gillingham.
If you are looking for a domestic heating oil tank to be replaced or new require a new installation, please call us, we'll arrange a convenient time for one of our friendly and qualified engineers to visit your property and provide a free survey and offer a quotation for all work required.
We use our own fully qualified installation engineers and do not sub-contract any of our domestic oil tank replacement work, so you can be assured of a smooth work flow from start to finished.
Typical procedure for replacing your oil tank would be to contact us and book a free site visit and quotation. After the replacement quotation, we arrange with you a date to carry out the work. Which includes:
- Pump all remaining oil from your existing tank into our holding tank.
- We remove and recycle your redundant oil tank
- Then we construct a suitable base for your new chosen oil tank.
- The new tank is then installed with a new filter, level gauge and isolator valve
- The existing oil supply pipe is the reconnected to the new tank installation
- Your oil will then be pumped back to the new tank.
- To finish off, we'll test your boiler, Aga, etc..and issue an OFTEC completion report.
- Replace leaking valves and site tubes
- Installation of in line filters.
- Oil tank relocation with new supply pipes.
- Clearing blocked oil pipes.
- Tank cleaning, decommissioning and removal.
- Water detection and removal from oil tanks.
Our Landlords Oil Tank service is ideal to ensure that the oil storage tank and pipework is in safe working order.
The service includes:
- Water dip test.
- Oil pipe cleaned and cleared with compressed air.
- Pressure test pipework
- Tank inspection and clean, including supports.
- Filter cleaned and elements changed.
- Assessed with regard to the oil storage regulations and OFTEC guidelines.