Oil tank removal, disposal and fuel tank decommissioningWe're specialists in oil tank removal, recycling and disposal. Our experienced fuel tank decommissioning team, with confined space training, will be able to carry out tank removals from below ground, above ground and underground. All carried out to Environment Agency guidelines and industry best practice
Our decommissioning services include:
- Transferring and recycling of any remaining fuel oil.
- Cleaning of residue from the bottom of the tank using a vacuum tank.
- Cleaning and gas freeing of the tank.
- Removing the tank, either whole or cutting (hot and cold) in to sections for manual removal.
- Issuing of certificates for gas freeing and waste transfer note for the materials removed.
- Foam filling of underground fuel tanks using inert RG22 hydrophobic foam.
- Filling tanks with concrete slurry to permanently make safe.
- Water filling for short term moth balling.
We are only too happy to tailor our services to meet your needs, free feel to contact us by phone on 01722 714514 or email via our contact page We carry out free site visits to assess and advise you on all aspects or oil storage and the regulations concerning decommissioning.